Associate Product Manager - Communication Devices
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 20 days, rising to 22 days after 12 months, plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Great colleague discounts and deals, saving you money on everyday purchases, utility bills for the home and more
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Buy As You Earn and Save As You Earn share schemes
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training to help you achieve the career you want
About the role
This role is part of the Comms & Devices Product Team within Technology Change - Store Operations
Our vision is to provide colleagues with useful communication devices that enable them to be at their best. Ensuring our colleagues can communicate effectively is key to delivering a great shopping experience for our customers.
The role will understand the landscape of our communication devices and support the transition to future fit technology that our colleagues love to use yet work for the business. The successful candidate will be an eager problem solver who is not afraid to challenge the normal way of thinking. The role will work closely with the Business Support teams, UX, Data Analytics, Workplace Technology and our store colleagues to ensure all new devices meet our strategic goals.
You will be responsible for
- Support the development of the device vision, strategy, road map and work with stakeholders to ensure complete alignment across Tesco.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Tesco to build a picture of the communication device landscape.
- Support discoveries into problems with our current suite of devices and take stakeholders on the journey from tactical to strategic devices.
- Understand problems and work to solve them in ways our customers love yet work for the business.
- Continuously challenge solutions to ensure they deliver value.
- Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders for comms devices and their pain points extremely well
- Identify and capture user journeys and requirements within Aha & JIRA.
- Support the execution of Proof of Concepts (POCs) that follow the build, measure, learn cycle and ensure decisions are data driven.
- Focus on delivering outcomes rather than outputs.
- Prioritise, coordinate and communicate the resolution of live product issues.
- Work within a team of experienced Product Managers who will help and support your development as well as have the opportunity to attend Product and Leadership events to support your career.
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
Note: Should you be successful in your application, your employment will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.