The following content displays a map of the jobs location - London
Product Manager - Account Management
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (plus Bank holidays)
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- 24/7 virtual GP service, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your family, free access to a range of experts to support your mental wellbeing
- Great colleague deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Access to our colleague networks providing a space for colleagues to come together from a range of backgrounds. For more information about our colleague networks please click here
- Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
Click Here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues
About the role
The Registration and Account Management team is responsible for catalysing digital innovation at Tesco by providing simple, secure, personalised, and inclusive to all experiences. We aim to create an onboarding & account product that unlocks real value across many Tesco’ propositions by working together with several teams to make a substantial difference. We want to empower our customers to control their relationship with us, keep them secure, and provide a seamless, intuitive, and personalised digital experiences.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic & diverse product team, who work with various parts of the organisation including Design, Research, Engineering and Business Stakeholders across Tesco Group.
You will play a key role helping us shape the future on how customers will interact with Tesco and contribute to our ambitious plans in reimagining our registration and account management digital experiences by understanding problems and cross-functionally working on solution that will bring real value to millions of customers.
In this role, you will work with a multidisciplinary team and across several business areas, will be responsible for shaping the outcomes and driving forward the strategic roadmap that will deliver the best-in-class registration and account management experiences. You will own a compelling vision & strategy, driving the roadmap and managing the backlog. You will collaborate closely with UX Design & Research, Analytics and Engineering to support experience optimisation and feature development.
You will be responsible for
- Effectively present the vision, roadmap, OKRs and execution plans (release/ sprint plans) for your product
- Deeply understand customer needs by learning from previous, new insights and data reports to fully understand the ‘what, why and how’ of what you are solving for.
- Engage with partners to set the strategy, roadmap, and OKRs to drive prioritisation of deliverables.
- Collaborate across disciplines to define the best path to launching products that customers will love while meeting our OKRs.
- Work iteratively and pragmatically with design, research, engineering, analytics, legal, compliance and many others to plan and execute it effectively and successfully measuring business and product key results.
- Lead continuous discovery squads and partner with other key disciplines including analytics, engineering, data science, market intel and so on to tap into strategic improvement opportunities.
- Lead discovery for new problem/opportunity areas, collaborating with user experience design & research and engineering teams to prototype and validate assumptions, ideas, and experiments.
- Effectively manage key stakeholders' expectations by clearly defining product roadmap.
- Clearly articulate requirements to engineering teams by successfully translating business requirements onto user stories and acceptance criteria.
You will need
- Own and execute product vision and strategy for a complex area in collaboration with peers and gained buy-in from senior stakeholders.
- Define and be accountable for OKRs
- You have taken a product/ idea from a concept phase throughout delivery.
- You are passionate about understanding the customer and excited to build things that they will love.
- You are comfortable working in a deeply collaborative way.
- You are data driven, honest about how your products perform and continuously looking for opportunities to improve them.
- You are tenacious in the face of challenges and can proactively manage stakeholders to keep the show on the road.
- Understanding of User Research/ Design Thinking concepts.
- Effective team player who can earn respect and trust of team members and stakeholders.
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re proud to have been accredited Disability Confident Leader and we’re committed to providing a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process. For further information on the accessibility support we can offer, please click here.
We’re a big business and we can offer a range of diverse full-time & part-time working patterns across our many business areas, which means that we can find something that works for you. We work in a more blended pattern - combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Please talk to us about how this can work for you - Everyone is welcome at Tesco.