The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Tesco Waterford, IDA Business and Technology Park, Butlerstown, Co. Waterford, X91TPR9
Customer Care Representative
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme*
- Annual Bonus Scheme*
- Life Assurance Cover
- Colleague Clubcard with 10% discount increasing to 15% starting on the last Friday of each month for 3 days (including a 2nd card for a family member)
- Annual leave
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Paid Family Leave
- Bike to Work
- Long Service Awards
- Commuter Scheme
- Wellbeing Initiatives
About the role
Join our growing team at Tesco Ireland's new Waterford Customer Engagement Centre.
We are currently looking to recruit Customer Care Representatives at our Waterford Customer Engagement Centre. Successful candidates will join at 95% of the established rate which is €12.30 per hour moving to €12.95 per hour after 12 months.
Based at our Waterford Customer Engagement Centre, the successful candidates will manage inbound and outbound contact from our customers by responding to and resolving queries, logging different contact types, and recording interactions.
You will use your skills and knowledge to deliver appropriate solutions and provide an effortless service to our customers.
Various shift patterns are available ranging from 30 to 37.5 hours per week. Daily starting and finishing times will vary depending on the business need on an ongoing basis, so the element of flexibility is required.
You will be responsible for
- Resolving product and service problems by clarifying the customer's query and identifying and implementing a resolution
- Taking ownership of the issue and following through on commitments make
- Recommending improvements based on customer needs analysis
- Participating in Every Day conversations with my manager
- Sharing my knowledge freely with others
- Supporting my colleagues to achieve team goals and objectives
- Delivering my own personal objectives
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- Continually developing my skills to be the best I can be in my role
- Looking for and raising opportunities to improve processes and practices in the business and embracing change
- Role modelling the Tesco values and leading by example in what I do and how I behave
- Ensuring I understand our core purpose and the role I play in delivering this
You will need
Operational skills relevant for this job:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Customer service orientation
- A responsible attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility
Experience relevant for this job:
- Leaving certificate or equivalent required
- Knowledge of customer service principles & practices
- Team work & working on own initiative
- IT literacy