The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Welwyn Garden City
Security Engagement Partner - Phishing
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Great colleague discounts and deals, saving you money on everyday purchases, utility bills for the home and more
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Buy as you earn and Save as you earn share schemes
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training to help you achieve the career you want
About the role
The successful candidate will take the lead on an existing security awareness phishing simulation programme. The role will involve a high degree of data manipulation and analysis in addition to engagement and collaboration with external suppliers and internal security teams. The role requires the ability to monitor current cyber-events to identify threats and apply a creative flair to create topical phishing simulations.
You will be responsible for
The Information Security Awareness & Training team are one of the most visible teams within Security at Tesco. We're responsible for ensuring the support of all colleagues to be our strongest security link within Head Office, Stores, Distribution Centres & Customer Fulfilment Centres globally; spanning circa 450,000 colleagues. This encompasses various different learning styles & techniques and requires an excellent level of colleague engagement.
The successful candidate will take the lead on an existing security awareness phishing simulation programme, as well as owning the data analysis outputs and reporting insights to enable team colleagues take evidence-based initiative decisions.
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
- Manage and own the annual road-map and project planning for all the phishing simulations being carried out as part of the programme
- Ensure the quality of all phishing campaigns and comprehensive metrics to prove success and behavioural improvements
- Support the Campaigns Lead during quarterly compliance training by aligning simulations to provide an additional training channel
- Testing the quality of the data.
- Gathering feedback from users and identifying changes required.
- Drive improvements based on robust data-driven decisions and stakeholder feedback
You will need
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Flexibility, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Willingness to learn
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts to a very diverse audience.
- Ability to plan, organise, identifying any risks and putting mitigation actions in place.
- Excellent governance and quality assurance skills.
- Attitude and aptitude to learn new product areas/domains quickly.
- Prioritising and decision-making skills
- Expert knowledge of databases and how data is structured.
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skills in deriving insight from data and identifying new visualisations to show
- Demonstrable knowledge & experience of running a phishing simulation programme
- Evidence of delivering to tight deadlines
- Proven success in working on unstructured problems, defining hypothesis, creating MVPs, running experiments and analysing results to drive data-driven decisions
- Demonstrable experience of using soft skills to resolve issues quickly
- Expert user of Excel (including VBA, complex pivot tables)
Knowledge and experience of one or more of:
- Expert user of SQL Server & Tableau
- Product / project management best practice & methodologies
- Information Security industry
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re proud to have been accredited Disability Confident Leader and we’re committed to providing a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process. For further information on the accessibility support we can offer, please click here.
We’re a big business and we can offer a range of diverse full-time & part-time working patterns across our many business areas, which means that we can find something that works for you. We work in a more blended pattern - combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Please talk to us about how this can work for you - Everyone is welcome at Tesco.