The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Welwyn Garden City
Security Engagement Partner - Campaigns
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Great colleague discounts and deals, saving you money on everyday purchases, utility bills for the home and more
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Buy as you earn and Save as you earn share schemes
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training to help you achieve the career you want
About the role
The Information Security Awareness & Training team are one of the most visible teams within Security at Tesco. We're responsible for ensuring the support of all colleagues to be our strongest security link within Head Office, Stores, Distribution Centres & Customer Fulfilment Centres globally; spanning circa 450,000 colleagues. This encompasses various different learning styles & techniques and requires an excellent level of colleague engagement.
This role involves taking the lead on all general security awareness campaigns across all Tesco Group sites, managing the definition and delivery of learning objectives as well putting in place measurable success criteria to report on behavioural trends to senior management. As the SME for all things campaign-related to general security awareness learning, training and engagement matters, the successful candidate will manage the planning and delivery and will be a key point of contact to co-ordinate requirements from across the business.
You will be responsible for
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role's key responsibilities and measures:
- Acting as the SME, and point of contact, for all things campaign-related to general security awareness learning, training and engagement matters
- Manage the annual road-map and project planning for all general security awareness learning and engagement
- Working with a content developer and stakeholders, you will be required to provide design briefs, review content accordingly and engage key stakeholders for feedback to ensure the materials meet learning objectives and behaviour metrics can be obtained.
- Ensure the quality of all training campaigns and comprehensive metrics to prove success and behavioural improvements
- Manage the successful delivery of role-specific, or general security awareness campaigns for annual and quarterly compliance training
- Collaborate with regional points of contact to ensure that any translated learning modules have been quality checked, local stakeholders updated and ensuring reports are shared in a timely manner
- Launching local learning initiatives, webinars, face to face workshops & drop-in centres when relevant
- Collaborating with stakeholders to continuously improve efficiencies within the delivery lifecycle and the maintenance of good compliance
- Drive improvements based on robust data-driven decisions and stakeholder feedback
- Support the Cyber champion lead to ensure that focus is not only on key knowledge and behaviours to support security behaviours, but empowering champions to become a security point of contact within the team, supporting their peers in resolving security issues, identifying the right security teams to contact and champion security from within their teams.
- Research and gather insight into our existing Security policies, standards and resources, extracting insights on where we've assumed a prior level of knowledge from our colleagues that requires more from the training team to support colleagues to carry out these policies in a simple and effective manner.
- Identify gaps in resources or guidance to teams that require materials to support new graduates and colleagues in understanding the security expectations for their role.
You will need
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Flexibility, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Willingness to learn
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts to a very diverse audience.
- Ability to plan, organise, identifying any risks and putting mitigation actions in place.
- Able to co-ordinate deliverables from different business areas to meet campaign deadlines
- Excellent governance and quality assurance skills.
- Attitude and aptitude to learn new product areas/domains quickly.
- Prioritising and decision-making skills
- Evidence of delivering projects to tight deadlines
- Working in a security environment or a proven ability to learn security fundamentals.
- Managing the distribution of e-learning & gamified content.
- Demonstrable training experience (either class-room/virtual)
- Proven success in working on unstructured problems, defining hypothesis, creating MVPs, running experiments and analysing results to drive data-driven decisions
- Demonstrable experience of using soft skills to resolve issues quickly
- Experienced Admin of a Learning Management System (LMS) or a proven ability to learn a new system quickly.
Knowledge and experience of one or more of:
- Product / project management best practice & methodologies
- Information Security industry
- Retail industry
- Learning & Development best practices
- Data querying and manipulation
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re proud to have been accredited Disability Confident Leader and we’re committed to providing a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process. For further information on the accessibility support we can offer, please click here.
We’re a big business and we can offer a range of diverse full-time & part-time working patterns across our many business areas, which means that we can find something that works for you. We work in a more blended pattern - combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Please talk to us about how this can work for you - Everyone is welcome at Tesco.