The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Shire Park, Kestral Way, Welwyn Garden City
Technical Support Coordinator
The job has expired.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but aren’t limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Great colleague deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
Click here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues
About the role
As the Technical Support Coordinator, you will support the delivery of work streams designed to improve or transform our stores and operating model, ensuring we always serve customers, communities and the planet a little better everyday.
You will be responsible for
- Partnering with different stakeholders and areas of the business to ensure we deliver compelling content through the right channels to our colleagues.
- Working with the Channels Communications team to have a seamless communications experiences.
- Being the trusted communications system expert, supporting stakeholders to understand the right channel of communication, and to support teams in delivering quality and concise communications.
- Having a strong knowledge of the business and use my network to identify colleague communication solutions, continually looking for innovative ways to engage our colleagues and how to deliver their communications.
- Partner the Channels Communications team to support them with plans for large scale change.
- Keeping up-to-date with current and future systems changes and updates.
- Contributing to my team by taking the initiative to support team activities.
- Following our business code of conduct and always acting with integrity/due diligence.
- Support colleagues to use MyWork (internal communication system) and Tesco Help (operating model guides)to maximise colleague experience and deliver the required service level for channel colleagues.
- Work with the owners of the systems the team don’t own but use (Teradata, Active Directory, Wistia, Zendesk, SOTI, JIRA, Algolia, MyDC, Our Tesco, Colleague Help, UKAllShared, Teams) when further understanding or assistance is needed.
- Support stores with Device Management from an operations perspective for Channels – (Sim Cards, PDAs, Tablets, Access and phones)
- Update and maintain store master email distribution list used by Channels Communications and HICOM.
- Maintain users/access on MyWork and Tesco Help.
- Visit stores, CFCs and DCs to understand the reality and how our work is landing to support colleagues.
You will need
- Experience of stakeholder engagement
- Innovative thinker and influencer
- Understanding of retail operations and structures for stores
- Root cause analysis
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, and Outlook
- Strong networking skills
- Meticulous eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to use own initiative
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We're a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we will be moving towards a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Please talk to us to about how this can work for you.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.
We’re proud to have been accredited Disability Confident Leader and we’re committed to providing a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process. For further information on the accessibility support we can offer, please click here.