The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Brownhills
One Stop - HR Change and Deployment Coordinator (Temp 12 Months)
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- Pensions Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
One Stop have the right to withdraw the vacancy before the closing date should a successful application be received prior to the closing date. As such we would highly encourage you to submit your application as soon as you can.
About the role
At One Stop we aim to serve our local shoppers a little better every day, with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work. As part of the team, you can make a difference to our business by:
- Treating each other how they like to be treated.
- Making things easier.
- Working together as one team.
- Making our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We want you to understand the business inside out, we need you to live and embed our values and build great relationships with the amazing people across our business.
As a business we’re at our best when we’re connected and working together. We believe coming together in person enables us to deliver more effectively on our core purpose and provides stronger connection between colleagues, as well as with customers, and suppliers. It also allows us to truly experience the culture which makes One Stop a great place to work for all. At One Stop we offer a flexible working pattern that will support us to connect more in person, whilst continuing to provide the flexibility that we know you value and maintain the benefits we have experienced from blended working. All colleagues will be expected to spend at least two days each week working in the office and should expect to come together more than this on a regular basis, as needed, on any given week, this will be driven by role, business priorities, workload requirements, or to enable us to work more effectively together. Please talk to us about what this means for you.
You will be responsible for
- Working within the HR project Team, I have a good understanding of Employment Law and HR best practice, I have a key eye for detail and data led insight.
- I work with key stakeholders to support the delivery and implementation of People (HR) change projects led by the Change and Deployment Manager through the creation of supporting documentation and HR project plans and the engagement with wider teams (such as Retail, Finance, Business Support).
- I support the wider People (HR) team with the deployment of change work and core people cycle activities.
- I coordinate the review process of any HR related deployment activities, ensuring learnings are taken and built into creating a better colleague experience in the future.
- I oversee and maintain the blueprints for any HR related deployment or change materials and communications
- I own the admin task relating to HR change initiatives and projects.
- I oversee and regularly update the people capability planner to give our teams sight of future work in order to enable effective planning on new initiatives.
- I maintain an updated communications plan for local partnering teams, helping ensure messages land well and are being released at the right time.
- I continuously seek to identify improvement opportunities, always looking for ways to simplify, remove or automate HR related work or task. I continuously look for opportunities to simplify the work completed by HR project teams, driving efficiency and output.
- I keeping up to date with HR practices internally and externally, remaining focused on my own continued professional development.
- I translate centrally produced HR data into meaningful insight which is shared throughout the wider team to support data led decision making.
- I champion simplification and automation of people processes
- Coordinate post project reviews to enable implementation of key learnings and continuous improvement
- Own the HR policy review cycle, ensuring all People Policies remain legislatively compliant and in line with business change projects
- Ability to research and stay connected with the latest HR trends and insight with a strong appetite for learning.
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- High level of administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Stakeholder management and ability to build strong relationships.
You will need
To understand how we lead:
Believe in each other:
Building trust-based relationships
Caring for each other
Backing each other
Being clear on our shared purpose
Finding ways to work better together, driving end to end collaboration
Respecting & valuing each others expertise and contribution
Looking in different places for new ideas and perspectives
Being inclusive and giving everyone a voice
Wanting to learn more
Seeking to understand yourself and others
Embracing change and adapting to the opportunities and challenges it brings
Understanding how your work enables our purpose and strategy
Taking responsibility for your decisions and making things happen
Pushing the boundaries by taking measured risks
Doing the right thing for customers, colleagues, communities & the planet
Speaking up when something doesn’t feel right
Being yourself and showing your vulnerabilities
Acknowledging when something doesn’t work; fail fast, share learnings, and move on
Doing only the few things that will make the biggest difference
Finding creative ways to get there quicker and with less effort
Acting like it’s your own money, resource and time
Striving for progress over perfection
Using what’s already there, not always needing to reinvent
One Stop Stores Ltd is a leading organisation in the UK Convenience Store market, we are owned by Tesco PLC but operated as a separate business.
One Stop is a retail convenience business with over 850 shops and a key focus on being the best store for customers in the neighborhood. Open 7 days a week One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
Since 2003 we have been a subsidiary of Tesco. With our stores situated throughout England and Wales, there’s sure to be a One Stop near where you live or work.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies