The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Sustainability Reporting Manager
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (plus 8 Bank holidays).
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution.
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay.
- Great colleague deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases, eating out and utility bills for the home.
- Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want.
Click here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues.
About the role
Responsible for managing and coordinating external sustainability reporting for Tesco, working with Sustainability teams and cross functionally with key departments including Communications and ESG Finance.
You will be responsible for
- Delivery of Tesco Group's external sustainability reporting and disclosure requirements, e.g. CDP.
- Leading the coordination of the wider Sustainability teams input into the annual reporting process led by ESG Finance and Communications teams.
- Establishing a strategic direction for external sustainability reporting and disclosure at Tesco, aligned with industry expectations for a corporate leader.
- Contributing to the broader Sustainability strategy and delivery plans.
- Keeping updated with trends in corporate sustainability disclosure, including regulatory requirements, competitor activity & market dynamics and sharing this with the team and key functions.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct & always acting with integrity and due diligence.
You will need
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- Project management.
- Strategic & critical thinking.
- Clear communication & presentation skills.
- Data analysis & decision making.
- Leading change & a proactive attitude.
- Experience in corporate sustainability reporting and disclosure
- Data analysis and modelling
- Strong project management experience
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We're a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we will be moving towards a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Please talk to us to about how this can work for you.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.