The following content displays a map of the jobs location - London
Senior Product Manager - Loyalty
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Great colleague discounts and deals, saving you money on everyday purchases, utility bills for the home and more
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Buy as you earn and Save as you earn share schemes
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training to help you achieve the career you want
About the role
Clubcard has flown the flag for loyalty schemes since 1995 and we are busy transforming it into a truly digital programme. Our goal is for the millions of customers across the Tesco Group to express their relationship with Tesco and its partners through one simple feeling: I Love My Tesco Clubcard.
It's one of the most exciting times to join the team as we define and re-build one of Britain’s largest loyalty programmes. The team's made up of experienced professionals, who are passionate about customers. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team who shares our ambition to make a difference to our customers.
Senior Product managers at Tesco are passionate about solving problems. They take accountability for complex and strategic products, and are empowered to drive the product strategy, roadmap and outcomes. Driven by curiosity and innovation, coupled with strong partnership with Business, Engineering, User Research and Analytics teams, our product managers create value for our customers and colleagues globally.
Please reach out if you look for the customer angle amidst technical complexity, naturally unite stakeholders around a vision, and are unrelenting in delivering value that makes a real difference for customers. We want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for
- Help evolve and drive the product vision, strategy and long-term roadmap for Tesco Loyalty, constantly managing my stakeholder’s expectations and working through dependencies across multiple products/teams as I execute them.
- Accountable for the performance of my product and achieving the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Understand key user personas, customers & stakeholders for the product and their pain points.
- Provide leadership and direction to a cross functional squad, to deliver both short term priorities and long term vision.
- Product discovery and collaborating with User Experience (UX) and Engineering teams to prototype and validate whether a minimum viable product (MVP) solves the targeted customer problem.
- Effectively document and explain new requirements to the Engineering team using user stories with personas and acceptance criteria, helping them break down complex pieces of work/epics into smaller, deliverable chunks of value.
- Steer planning sessions and work with Engineering to plan sprints and releases that deliver maximum business and customer value in least effort.
- Run experiments against defined hypotheses to facilitate robust, data driven decisions on product enhancements and their impact on product outcomes.
- Understand and demonstrate the features of the product to different audiences within and outside the immediate team.
- Confidently present the product vision, OKRs and roadmap to the wider business.
- Influence stakeholders in Product, Engineering and the wider business to embrace and adopt new ideas and improvements.
- Proactively prioritise, coordinate and communicate the resolution of live product issues.
You will need
- Product Management, preferably front-end across both app & web.
- Proven track record of owning and executing a product vision and backlog to achieve clear Objectives & Key Results (OKRs).
- Confidently led cross functional squads and stakeholders to deliver product enhancements and achieve objectives.
- Accountability for complex product portfolios.
- Hypothesis building, experimentation and A/B testing to enable data driven decisions.
- Practical experience of user centred design and product development.
- Ability to identify problems, opportunities and product improvements over and beyond business-driven programmes.
- Ability to work independently to achieve objectives.
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
Note: Should you be successful in your application, your employment will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.