The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Welwyn Garden City
Head of Third Party Risk Management
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme of up to 45% of base salary
- Car allowance of £7320 per annum
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance offered through Bupa
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance at 5x contractual pay
- Buy as you earn and Save as you earn share schemes
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Tesco’s Cyber Risk team to lead the Third Party Risk Management function. The team provides assurance to Tesco by assessing the security risk and criticality of third party (supplier) organisations that store, access, or process Tesco data, or provide a critical service. In this role you will coordinate a global team of c.20 colleagues to drive Tesco’s third party risk management capability.
You will be responsible for
• Defining and executing the 5-year Third Party Risk Management plan for Tesco and its subsidiaries
• Attend internal governance meetings including Cyber Risk Committee and Privacy Committees ensuring that third party issues and risks are understood and shared transparently
• Engaging with stakeholders across the business to ensure third party risks are considered and understood at the outset when commencing new programmes or projects
• Provide an effective challenge to the business areas when assessing third party risks within their respective portfolios
• Driving continuous improvements in third party risk management practices • Developing and overseeing the global team to support them in achieving their objectives
You will need
• Experience in leading third party risk management programmes, with a focus on cyber risk and a good understanding of privacy concepts
• Experience of developing strong working relationships with various business areas to facilitate successful third party risk management practices
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills, working with all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation • Ability to lead teams across multiple locations
• At least one professional qualification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
Note: Should you be successful in your application, your employment will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.