The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Welwyn Garden City
PMO Analyst - Maternity Cover (12 Months)
The job has expired.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 20 days, rising to 22 days after 12 months, plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Great colleague discounts and deals, saving you money on everyday purchases, utility bills for the home and more
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Buy As You Earn and Save As You Earn share schemes
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training to help you achieve the career you want
About the role
Are you an individual with a keen eye for detail that enjoys working as part of a team on large scale projects? We are looking for someone to join our Project Management Office at Tesco Technology and you could be a part of it!
In this role you would be supporting the PMO function and provide data and insights across our Portfolio and ensure agreed processes, methodologies and policies are defined, communicated and adhered to.
You will be responsible for
- Capturing and analysing data to support the Technology PMO to provide valuable insight to enable effective steering and decision making across the Technology portfolio programmes, projects and products
- Using various media formats to present data for governance and communication to our team members
- Building databases, and continuously improving the PMO team and our collaborators SharePoint sites
- Preparing documentation and presentations and supporting the wider team when required with administration, project planning, data gathering, meeting set up and report preparation
- Becoming a subject matter authority on our tools and processes
- Engaging with other PMOs across the business to share standard methodology and continually improve processes
- Maintaining the team In-box
- Assisting with charity, team building and continuous improvement workshops
You will need
Previous experience in any of the below would be looked on favourably;
- Experience in a similar project/planning based role. Experience in customer and virtual team management and experience in effective tracking of achievements/documents/cost centres/budgets.
If this role sounds of interest to you we would love to hear from you!
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
Note: Should you be successful in your application, your employment will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.