The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Shire Park, Kestral Way, Welwyn Garden City
Change & Communications Coordinator
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but aren’t limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Great colleague deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
Click here to read more about the benefits we have available for our colleagues
About the role
In this role you will support in managing People Change & Communications activities both in the People function and/or across other business functions.
The Hiring Manager for this vacancy is Louise Pocock
You will be responsible for
- Being a vital support for People Change & Comms team
- Building and maintaining the accuracy of the detailed and high level deployment & communication plans
- Working with the Change and/or Comms Managers to track progress of activities
- Ensuring accurate status reporting and managing updates against the plans which can be used in governance forums and with various stakeholder groups
- Helping to develop engaging, paper and online communications including content, design, digital, print for both change deployments and BAU/core cycle people activity
- Working with the Change Managers to develop and manage stakeholder trackers and plans
- Plan, arrange and coordinate meetings, workshops and other senior meetings as required
- Working with the Change & Comms Managers to create content to support stakeholder meetings
- Supporting the Change & Comms Manager to deliver plans as requested to ensure the successful delivery of change
- Gaining insight from our colleagues on our comms to find out what works, what doesn't and what's needed
You will need
- Working independently in a large organisation
- Working effectively in a changing environment
- Multi Project co-ordination
- Managing supplier/external relationships and internal relationships outside of the immediate team
- Change and communications experience desirable
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is ‘Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day’. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We're a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we will be moving towards a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices will continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Please talk to us to about how this can work for you.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.