The following content displays a map of the jobs location - London
Senior Digital Analyst (Customer Loyalty & Support Products)
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Great colleague discounts and deals, saving you money on everyday purchases, utility bills for the home and more
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Buy as you earn and Save as you earn share schemes
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training to help you achieve the career you want
About the role
We have a phenomenal opportunity for a Senior Digital Analyst to join our growing Product Analytics and Optimisation team! In this role you will strive to deliver insight and actionable data and provide impactful recommendations that will support the digital development of our "Loyalty & Support" products enabling us to be able to provide a world class digital experience for our customers and colleagues!
You will be responsible for
- Collaborating with Product Managers and UX leads to identify and understand their data needs, helping to translate business challenges into questions and analysis in order to make product recommendations that will improve our customer & loyalty products. You will always have our colleagues and customers at the heart when thinking about product recommendations
- Define business objectives/customer needs by capturing the right requirements from the right customers, and challenging assumptions.
- Use a range of data-capture and mining tools to perform analysis, and communicate findings and opportunities to Product teams.
- Analyse customer behaviour, identifying exciting opportunities for future product development
- Use data to identify trends, exposing new opportunities, and answering business questions.
- Give greater context to analyses by including external data for comparison purposes (industry benchmarks)
- Formulate and communicate results using textual, numeric, graphical and other visualisation methods appropriate to the target audience
- Mentor junior colleagues and peers in the team
You will need
- Proven experience working as a Digital Analyst, ideally with over 3 years of experience
- Strong SQL skills combined with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics experience
- Proficient knowledge of either Tableau or Power BI
- Advanced online data collection and ETL (cleansing, etc.)
- Able to understand the commercial impact of your product recommendations on our customers and able to think at a conceptual level across several platforms such as (desktops, mobile, tablets) and channels (online and in store)
- Strong statistical modelling and customer segmentation skills
- Able to present results to non-technical & technical teams, engaging them throughout and bringing them on a journey with you
- Strong commercial and customer awareness
- Able to work with a variety of people from different backgrounds who have different levels of data literacy. You must be able to articulate sophisticated concepts to a diverse audience.
- Ability to contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- University degree in a quantitative discipline or meaningful experience
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
Note: Should you be successful in your application, your employment will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.