The following content displays a map of the jobs location - London
Senior Product Manager Digital Content Service
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Great colleague discounts and deals, saving you money on everyday purchases, utility bills for the home and more
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Buy as you earn and Save as you earn share schemes
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training to help you achieve the career you want
About the role
The Digital Content Service is part of Tesco’s Core APIs, Data Platforms and Enterprise Tools organisation. Our portfolio is a suite of products and services that enable marketing, trade, supplier and technology teams to create informative and immersive content journeys across Tesco websites, apps and stores. We provide capabilities across content management, digital asset management and recipe management through our products and services.
As a successful Senior Product Manager for Digital Content Service, you will steer our content platform & APIs to enable content that is inspirational and tailored to relevant customers and colleagues. You will help power the content for our grocery and dotcom websites for UK, ROI and Central Europe, at the same time enabling our colleagues across Tesco to efficiently manage their digital assets. You will be responsible for defining the vision and strategy for the area and will work alongside other Product Managers, Engineers, UX/UI Designers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Technical Programme Managers to bring them to life.
You will be responsible for
- Work with Lead product manager and contribute to the Vision and Strategy for Digital Content Asset and Recipe management systems at Tesco.
- Work as part of our Digital content platform team owning the product roadmap to deliver inspiring discovery experiences to Tesco shoppers.
- Play a key part in the introduction and enhancement of personalization across Tesco websites / apps / stores providing Product Management best practices to help deliver successfully.
- Work closely with business process owners to identify business opportunities.
- Use data to identify opportunities for change and to validate new features or processes.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to land large scale changes.
- Effectively document and explain new requirements to engineering/UX teams using user stories and acceptance criteria breaking down complex pieces of work into small deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered quickly.
- Ensure understanding and communication of requirements.
- Identify opportunities to release incremental value across teams and work with PMs UX designers and Engineering to plan sprints/releases that deliver maximum value with the least effort.
- Drive the acceptance and adoption of ideas and improvements with product and engineering stakeholders.
- Prioritize coordinate and communicate the resolution of live product issues independently.
- Go-to resource for matters relating to Digital Content and Asset management.
- Understand and demonstrate all the features of the tools to different audiences within and outside of the immediate product team.
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team is well organized pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and most importantly puts our customers first.
You will need
- Minimum 5 years’ Product Management experience working in Digital Content Management systems
- Proficient knowledge of product management principles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience defining product requirements and research in market, competitor, and customer analysis
- Experience working with Diverse stakeholders across engineering, product, UX, analytics, data science, and business teams
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
Note: Should you be successful in your application, your employment will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.