Change and Adoption Manager - Workplace Technology
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Great colleague discounts and deals, saving you money on everyday purchases, utility bills for the home and more
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Buy as you earn and Save as you earn share schemes
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training to help you achieve the career you want
About the role
The Workplace Technology team is responsible for providing the right technology tools to enable Tesco colleagues globally to do their work effortlessly - delivering the best colleague experience, improve agility, productivity, and engagement. In essence, our role is to make the rest of our colleagues as awesome as possible through the brilliant delivery of usable Technology.
Sitting within Infrastructure, the Product families within the Workplace Technology team include; Colleague Devices, Collaboration, Colleague Identity and Workspace.
We are passionate abote enabling our colleagues, partners and customers to communicate, collaborate and work effectively; and Workplace Technology provides the tools, systems and services that support this.
You will be responsible for
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role’s key responsibilities and measures:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Designing & delivering the end-end change management strategy for projects and programmes
- Being the ‘go to’ person for expertise on how to deliver and manage the people side of change
- Developing and delivering stakeholder engagement strategies and plans, working closely with Product and Enginnering Teams and Technical Programme Managers
- Creating a persuasive case for change, producing communication and engagement materials and owning communication to stakeholders
- Representing the end user throughout programme and their experience as a customer
- Conducting change impact assessments for proposed improvements to our Workplace Technologies
- Assessing the readiness for change of all stakeholders and impacted audiences, advising on activities to embed the change within the business
- Identifying education and training requirements and working closely with the Capability Digital Skills Team
- Creating strong strategies for embeding and reinforcing change.
- You will be passionate about technology and an experienced change manager with sound knowledge in one or more of the areas highlighted above.
- Have a passion for end-user technologies and how they contribute to productivity in enterprise size organisations
- Engage with stakeholders globally and Heads of Engineering to formulate the vision and strategy to increase adoption for Workplace Technology.
You will need
You’ll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Being a Team Player who works collaboratively with other members of the team and recognises and respects the importance and skills of other job roles.
- A strong influencer who is able to lead at multiple levels within the organisation
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the aptitude to learn new products quickly
- Have excellent facilitation skills and can effectively facilitate engagement sessions with senior business leaders and stakeholders
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Great presentation & persuasion skills
- Proven success of having managed a complex change initiatives
- Knowledge and experience of Change Management best practice & methodologies.
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
- Act as the ‘face of Workplace’ throughout Tesco – represent Infrastructure at all levels, up to and including C-Suite
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
Note: Should you be successful in your application, your employment will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.