Online Partner Engagement Manager - Secondment
The job has expired.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- On-site state of the art gym at our Welwyn Campus with discounted “Gympass” membership & free health checks via Nuffield Health
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes – Join our ‘Buy As You Earn’ & ‘Save As You Earn’ share schemes after 3 months service
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service
- Colleague Discounts:
- 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- 10% off One Stop
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile
- 20% off all F&F purchases
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. T&C’s apply
- 25% off Tesco Café
- 50% off complete glasses purchases & free eye tests (other offers available) at Vision Express
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shuttle Bus Service to/from Welwyn Garden City Station to Welwyn Campus
- Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
- Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life’s challenges
- Financial wellness - Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
- Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners
About the role
The Online Media and Partner Engagement Team is responsible for building relationships with our key strategic partners and subsequently unlocking value by developing Online plans with these Partners and Dunnhumby.
An astute Online Media and Partner Engagement strategy will step-change Tesco's Advantage and Advertiser Survey results whilst also enhancing the value-proposition for shoppers and brand owners.
The role is 3 days a week, 21.75 hours. The secondment is initially for 6 months.
You will be responsible for
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role’s key responsibilities and measures:
- Build the annual Partner Engagement Plan.
- Agree ways of working between Online Partner Engagement and Global Partnerships Team.
- Be the face of Online into our supplier partners providing key updates and sharing plans in regular 1-2-1 meetings.
- Be the voice of the supplier partners into the Online team and drive the opportunities shared based on their expertise and insight.
- Take the lead on individual Category opportunities for Online.
- Support the Tesco Incubator Programme for Online.
- Work with the Partner Media Manager on optimising and developing Media.
- Support wider Online team with relevant insight shared by supplier partners.
- Liaise with Advantage on the annual survey ensuring all key contacts are involved.
- Share the Advantage survey results with the Online Leadership Team and build an action plan.
- Work with the Partner Media Manager on aligning the results from the Advantage and Advertiser survey into one supplier partner feedback summary.
- Co-ordinate the Online quarterly update to Supplier partners.
- Work with Product Capability on engaging Online Comms to Commercial Colleagues
- Create and implement an annual Online training plan for both Commercial colleagues and Supplier partners
- Drive Online presence at Commercial Divisional days
- Ensure Tesco Product Partners are upskilled on Online ways of working and included in relevant comms.
You will need
You’ll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Working with FMCG supplier partners in a Digital or Commercial function.
- Experience in developing and delivering new initiatives based on insight.
- Effective delivery of cross functional initiatives.
- Commercial acumen.
- Understanding of eCommerce and the Media industry.
- Collaboration and relationship building.
- Presentation skills both in person and on paper.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong organisational and diary management skills.
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home, out shopping, on the move, anywhere in the world.
Our core purpose is ‘Serving Britain's shoppers a little better every day’.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
In the UK, we serve some 66 shoppers every second, so it's our goal to ensure every one of those customers experiences just a little better service on each visit.
We want our customers to be inspired and whatever they are looking for, we’re finding bigger and better ways to provide it.
We need people who share our ambition to deliver for our customers; passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive us forwards. In return we offer excitement, a great team, an excellent benefit package and significant career development opportunities.
If that sounds exciting, then we'd love to hear from you.
The position will be based across our Head Office in Welwyn Garden City.
At Tesco, inclusion means that Everyone’s Welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect; by valuing individuality and uniqueness we create a sense of belonging.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the heart of Tesco. It is embedded in our values: we treat people how they want to be treated. We always want our colleagues to feel they can be themselves at work and we are committed to helping them be at their best.
Across the Tesco group we are building an inclusive workplace, a place to actively celebrate the cultures, personalities and preferences of our colleagues – who in turn help to build the success of our business and reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.