One Stop - Supply Chain Analyst
The job has expired.
What’s in it for you
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye Test
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- Pensions Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
About the role
At One Stop we aim to serve our local shoppers a little better every day, with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work. As part of the team you can make a difference to our business by:
- Treating each other how they like to be treated.
- Making things easier.
- Working together as one team.
- Making our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We want you to understand the business inside out, we need you to live and embed our values and build great relationships with the amazing people across our business.
You will be responsible for
- Forecasting – picking up trends, promotional forecasts/reforecasts, seasonality, weather sensitivity, volume projection.
- The role would be responsible for working with store teams and stakeholders across the business to launch store projects with great availability and help the store deliver profitable sales.
- Analysis – product performance analysis, store specific analysis & optimum system settings.
- Supplier performance – managing/working with team that manages performance, providing a sound tracking & reporting format, engaging with suppliers on short deliveries investigating causes), challenging on poor performance, working with CMR team to apply service level in JBPs, sense checking MOQs & Lead times.
- Order release – validation of volumes & order releasing. Sending confirmation of release.
- Working with store teams & property launch projects/major works with great availability & within known loss budget
- Managing/improving key KPIs – service level, known loss, availability, profitability.
- Forming & maintaining relationships/communications with key interdependencies – retail, commercial, merchandising.
- New product introduction/range review/adhoc changes – successfully get to store, order to forecast to ensure best chance at sales, review performance make changes (6+6 process), work with waste improvement manager to forecast KL implication & to negotiate best distribution options.
- Promotions – forecasting, reforecasting, providing in buying in quantities, providing suppliers with forecasts/reforecasts, working with commercial to comprise best promotional deals.
- Prioritisation & management of workload.
You will need
Collaboration: Working together across my department and across the wider business to achieve a shared success.
In my role: I talk to my colleagues, sharing knowledge, experience and best practice. I create a team spirit in my department and I have a network that stretches beyond my department.
Empathy: Building strong relationships with my stakeholders.
In my role: I am warm and welcoming with all of my stakeholders, putting people at the heart of everything I do. I take time to see, hear and recognise others, building strong relationships.
Responsiveness: Being flexible in the way you think, make decisions and handle change.
In my role: I act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for our customers and colleagues. I thrive on change and take people with me to deliver it.
Resilience: Knowing your own sources of energy and keeping yourself fit for life.
In my role: I have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation. My colleagues see me doing the right thing both when everything is going well and when times are tough. I know how to be at my best.
Innovation: Always looking for ideas and opportunities to build a better One Stop.
In my role: I keep my eyes open looking for opportunities to improve my department. I share my ideas and encourage my colleagues to do the same.
- Stock management knowledge is desired however not essential.
- Understanding of product supply.
- Supply Chain awareness / experience is desired however not essential.
- Understands stores perspective and processes and how we can impact them.
- Able to review the systems and processes I use to identify improvement opportunities.
- Able to review my own ways of working and efficiency to drive continuous improvement.