Customer Proposition Manager - Waste and Community
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- On-site state of the art gym at our Welwyn Campus with discounted “Gympass” membership & free health checks via Nuffield Health
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes – Join our ‘Buy As You Earn’ & ‘Save As You Earn’ share schemes after 3 months service
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service
- Colleague Discounts:
- 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- 10% off One Stop
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile
- 20% off all F&F purchases
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. T&C’s apply
- 25% off Tesco Café
- 50% off complete glasses purchases & free eye tests (other offers available) at Vision Express
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shuttle Bus Service to/from Welwyn Garden City Station to Welwyn Campus
- Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
- Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life’s challenges
- Financial wellness - Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
- Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with the Customer Reputation team for a Proposition Manager. This role is responsible for developing and delivering customer propositions focused on Waste (Packaging and Food Waste) as well as supporting our Community. Their passion for customers, the environment, retail and data will help identify long and short term opportunities for the brand.
If you have passion for making positive change and have excellent stakeholder management and can turn data into actionable plans then please read more about this position.
You will be responsible for
Building strong relationships across a wide range of departments including Group Comms, our product teams, and channel teams to build customer propositions, future trends that will influence customer behaviour and share the great things Tesco are doing with our customers to drive NPS and improve our trust scores.
Having an ability to manage multiple stakeholders and priorities from around the business
Digesting customer insight from multiple sources, and make build clear strategies and propositions routed in this insight.
Keeping updated on the latest trends, policy changes, and things happening around the world
Building excellent reports to a high level and adapting to different audiences as well as and engaging with multiple stakeholders across the business, ability to alter their influencing style according to the audience.
Influencing others to support in the building of propositions & understanding the commercial, the master brand, and customer implications when building propositions.
Building effective presentations and documents by showing ability to effectively story tell and turn complex stories into simple documents that take people on the journey.
You will need
- Propositional experience
- Cross functional teamwork and leadership
- A deep understanding of how Tesco works
- Working in a commercial way and mindset that 'the customer comes first'
- The ability to drive collaboration across teams
- Resilience and the ability work in a credible and reliable way.
We are supportive of colleagues having conversations with hiring managers about what office presence will look like in the context of the role.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.