One Stop - Business Plan Project Coordinator
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye Test
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- Pensions Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
About the role
At One Stop we aim to serve our local shoppers a little better every day, with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work. As part of the team you can make a difference to our business by:
- Treating each other how they like to be treated.
- Making things easier.
- Working together as one team.
- Making our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We want you to understand the business inside out, we need you to live and embed our values and build great relationships with the amazing people across our business.
You will be responsible for
- Support the Business Plan Project Manager to translate the business strategy into an actionable business change plan with clear accountabilities and business cases. I do this by managing the Project office processes such as project plans, next steps tracking and risk & issues
- Organise the set up of trials and review / track their progress
- Help flag risks and issues and support in their resolution
- Keep our plans on track and ensure we meet deadlines and milestones.
- Build communications plans and governance updates that keep the business updated on progress versus our plans and KPIs.
- Facilitate some NWTs across each project, working closely with the Project Manager and key WL2s and WL3s for each plan.
- I distribute next steps from project meetings and track their progress / resolution
- Support other functional projects by sharing knowledge/advice on project office management or support with facilitation of NWTs and project plans
- I support the wider Business Change team with administration tasks such as POP, PIA, CAFs and Supplier set up processes
- I manage & conduct work activities in such a way as to ensure the safety, health & welfare at work of all colleagues & customers
- 30% of my time running and analysing trials and updating the trials tracker and communicating with stakeholders, third parties and the wider business
- 50% of my time managing Project workbooks ensuring project plans, trackers, KPIs and next steps are up to date and actioned on time
- 10% of my time preparing governance updates and communications
- 10% of my time managing functional admin such as processing pop orders and CAF management
You will need
Collaboration: Working together across my department and across the wider business to achieve a shared success.
In my role: I talk to my colleagues, sharing knowledge, experience and best practice. I create a team spirit in my department and I have a network that stretches beyond my department.
Empathy: Building strong relationships with my stakeholders.
In my role: I am warm and welcoming with all of my stakeholders, putting people at the heart of everything I do. I take time to see, hear and recognise others, building strong relationships.
Responsiveness: Being flexible in the way you think, make decisions and handle change.
In my role: I act quickly, making decisions based on what is right for our customers and colleagues. I thrive on change and take people with me to deliver it.
Resilience: Knowing your own sources of energy and keeping yourself fit for life.
In my role: I have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectation. My colleagues see me doing the right thing both when everything is going well and when times are tough. I know how to be at my best.
Innovation: Always looking for ideas and opportunities to build a better One Stop.
In my role: I keep my eyes open looking for opportunities to improve my department. I share my ideas and encourage my colleagues to do the same.
- Experience of project management
- Broad experience of business processes / functions
- Good analysis and decision making skills
- Ability to work collaboratively, be diplomatic and take people with me
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Project and change Management qualification (not essential)