Brand Manager - Plant Based Products
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- On-site state of the art gym at our Welwyn Campus with discounted “Gympass” membership & free health checks via Nuffield Health
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes – Join our ‘Buy As You Earn’ & ‘Save As You Earn’ share schemes after 3 months service
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service
- Colleague Discounts:
- 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- 10% off One Stop
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile
- 20% off all F&F purchases
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. T&C’s apply
- 25% off Tesco Café
- 50% off complete glasses purchases & free eye tests (other offers available) at Vision Express
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shuttle Bus Service to/from Welwyn Garden City Station to Welwyn Campus
- Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
- Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life’s challenges
- Financial wellness - Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
- Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners
About the role
We are delighted to share a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a Food Brand Manager to work on our Plant Based Product range.
You will work to deliver relationships with cross functional teams to lead the delivery of brand positioning and strategic plan across the 6P’s within the area.
The role will see the successful candidate take responsibility for their own brand development across tiers in their designated categories. This role would suit someone who has a strong commercial understanding, can translate proposition in to concepts and work well with key stakeholders to interpret ideas and insight.
Plant based product experience is preferable.
You will be responsible for
- Supporting the strategic planning process across tiers for my categories, building platforms and pipelines for growth and aligning the senior team at relevant stages.
- Creating compelling and insight-led concepts to deliver the strategic plan using the Tesco Customer team way tools.
- Working with cross functional teams within the milestone process to turn concepts into propositions across the 6P’s.
- Developing strong relationships with cross functional teams, NWT’s and key stakeholders.
- Constantly monitoring the market and customer metrics in my area to proactively identify issues and opportunities.
- Brief insight, execution (communication) and design teams to bring propositions to life and as brand champion, ensure good implementation of brand guidelines.
- Ensuring Tesco Group (International) relevance and transferability of Brand and category specific strategy, guidelines, pipelines and mixes.
- Following our business code of conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
You will need
- Brand leadership
- Stakeholder management
- Team work and collaboration
- Commercial understanding
- Plant based product experience
It remains that Shire Park is our central location for Head Office teams. We have recently announced that we will be moving towards a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our base will be the office, where we connect, collaborate and innovate – and there will be the expectation for everyone to be in the office more often than not. For Head Office roles we therefore expect colleagues to spend a proportion of their time at our offices in Shire Park.
We are supportive of colleagues having conversations with hiring managers about what office presence will look like in the context of the role.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.