One Stop - Subway Manager
The job has expired.
What’s in it for you
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- Pension Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
About the role
At One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community, we really can achieve this but it’s our colleagues in store that brings this to life.
You will be responsible for
At our SUBWAY counter, we don’t just serve food; we serve fresh and healthy food. We train our colleagues to become Sandwich Artists so when you make a sandwich, you’re not just making something that’s good for you, you’re making a sandwich that looks and tastes great.
As well as having brilliant customer service, you’ll also need to be a team player, making sure that your store is always looking great, with the right products available and fantastic services on offer.
You will need
Whilst being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, as part of the One Stop & Tesco family, you’ll need to:
- Greet each customer with a warm and friendly welcome
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are
- Maintain a high quality of store operation
- Analyse and drive financial performance
- Recruiting, leading and motivating a high performing team
- Supporting, communicating and implementing policies
- Maintain product quality and follow health and safety procedures
- Keen to learn the art of great sandwich making
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
- Always be in store, on time, smartly dressed and ready to serve
- Work as part of a team to complete store duties
One Stop Stores Ltd is a leading organisation in the UK Convenience Store market, we are owned by Tesco PLC but operated as a separate business.
One Stop is a retail convenience business with over 850 shops and a key focus on being the best store for customers in the neighbourhood. Open 7 days a week
One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers. Since 2003 we have been a subsidiary of Tesco.
With our stores situated throughout England and Wales, there’s sure to be a
One Stop near where you live or work.