One Stop - HGV Class 1 Driver
The job has expired.
What’s in it for you
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- Pension Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
About the role
Here at One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community, we can achieve this but it’s our colleagues who really bring this to life.
The role involves multi cage drop work across the UK, delivering goods into our stores
You will be required to comply with the EU Road Transport Regulations.
The role is 4 out of 7 shifts, Monday - Saturday and also requires a flexilbe approach to start times which may include nights out.
You will be responsible for
In this role, you make sure our customers are able to buy the products they want when they want and that our products reach our stores in good condition and on time.
As well as having brilliant customer service, you’ll also need to be a team player, making sure that you professionally represent the One Stop and Tesco brand whilst on the UK roads.
You will need
Whilst being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to put our customers at the heart of everything we do, as part of the One Stop & Tesco family, you’ll need to:
Have an excellent understanding of EU Regulations and WTD
Have good communication skills
Have a good Health & Safety understanding
- Be passionate able delivering great customer service
- Be friendly, approachable and reliable in your work
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Make sure our products reach the right stores, on time and in great condition
- Represent the One Stop & Tesco brand in a professional manner whilst on the UK roads
Capable of working as part of a larger team
- Hold a full C + E license, a valid driving qualification card and have less than 6 points
At One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day, with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
One Stop Stores Ltd is a leading organisation in the UK Convenience Store market, we are owned by Tesco PLC but operated as a separate business.
We have over 780 stores employing over 10,000 people, we are an ambitious organisation with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect; our business really is a great place to work.