The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Welwyn Garden City
Associate Product Manager - Work & Pay
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 20 days, rising to 22 days after 12 months, plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Great colleague discounts and deals, saving you money on everyday purchases, utility bills for the home and more
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Buy As You Earn and Save As You Earn share schemes
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training to help you achieve the career you want
About the role
Are you looking for your first role in Technology? Do you have a way with words and excellent attention to detail? Well, we have an exciting position at Tesco for an Associate Product Manager to look after our Work & Pay product and this role might suit you!
Supporting our Colleagues, People Partners, Line Managers and collaborating with key business partners, this role allows you to help make Work & Pay a little better every day. Ensuring all our colleagues get paid accurately is no small task, to support this, the role requires a high level of attention to detail from writing Colleague Help How-To Guides to supporting detailed colleague queries.
Ensuring our Work & Pay solution is defect free and has a continuous improvement roadmap ensures the product remains aligned to our business requirements alongside our policy and legislative commitments.
Being part of a team supporting our SaaS cloud People Payroll Solution, you will support an ever-evolving product, raising ideas and working with customer connection networks to bring in standard methodology and ensure we take advantage of improvements for the best colleague experience.
You will be responsible for
- Creating and maintaining colleague guide, support and ‘How-to’ guides
- Supporting more complex colleague queries via Tier 2 tickets
- Raising and correcting defects from refinement to deployment, collaborating closely with our engineering and QA teams for resolution
- Supporting the impact assessment of the Oracle HCM Cloud quarterly patch bundles
- Working with collaborators to raise new insights to document requirements and drive continuous improvement of the product using Jira crafting appropriate Epics & User Stories
- Deliver training to colleagues on how to best use the product, supporting knowledge share sessions
- Support business acceptance testing with end users, collecting feedback and gaining approval to deploy
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to updating learning solutions and digital adoption platforms to ensure successful user adoption of our product
You will need
- To have a positive, can-do attitude and contributing to an hard working and motivated team environment.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
Note: Should you be successful in your application, your employment will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.