The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Farringdon, London, EC1R 5AR
Product Coach - Roadmapping & OKRs
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Great colleague discounts and deals, saving you money on everyday purchases, utility bills for the home and more
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Buy as you earn and Save as you earn share schemes
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training to help you achieve the career you want
About the role
You will be joining Agile Product & Operations - a team charged with driving excellence in Technology, by building communities, developing standard methodology and simplifying how we work. Tesco Technology is a highly sophisticated organisation responsible for the delivery of both iterative product development and large-scale programmes. As a Product Coach focused on Roadmaps & OKRs you will play a pivotal role, cutting through the complexity to drive quality and consistency in how we communicate product strategy, plan our work and measure our impact.
You will be responsible for
- Develop a very strong understanding of roadmapping & OKR maturity across Tech functions, with a view of practices, tool configurations & opportunities.
- Engage with department champions, leadership and business partners across Technology to identify common roadmapping & OKR challenges/needs, with the aim of providing practical solutions.
- Own and complete a strategy for roadmapping & OKR excellence across Technology, with a view to improving effectiveness and efficiency.
- Partnering closely with Product Managers & suppliers to optimise tools (e.g. Aha!), by identifying, articulating and prioritising specific roadmapping & OKR needs.
- Build, share, and maintain plans for large scale onboarding of teams to standardised roadmapping & OKR methodologies and tools.
- Providing training and onboarding colleagues, and developing novel approaches to raising roadmapping & OKR maturity.
- Developing and maintaining effective guidelines and training material to ensure a shared understanding of standards/good practice.
- Using empirical data to continuously improve training efficiency, adoption and maturity.
- Staying abreast of the latest roadmapping & OKR practices in the industry.
- Act as SME and the first point of contact for teams and individuals on roadmap & OKR tooling and standards.
- Running engaging workshops that gather and incorporate the best insights and thinking of others.
- Collaborate with the Lead Product Coach and the Product Coaching Team, inputting into the overall Agile and Product adoption strategy to establish Tesco Technology as a ‘Product Led’ organisation.
- Build and maintain alignment and close working relationships with Product Ops.
- Actively contributing as a role model within the Agile Product & Operations Team.
You will need
- 4+ years experience working with Roadmaps and OKRs.
- Knowledge of broader Product Management & Agile concepts / principles / practices.
- Education/ training experience.
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment, navigating complexity to deliver valuable outcomes.
- Optimally working with a broad range of business partners, including senior stakeholders, to understands, capture feedback and build alignment.
- Experience with tools such as Aha!, Jira, Confluence and Miro.
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
Note: Should you be successful in your application, your employment will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.