Security Awareness and Training Manager
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work! These include but are not limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (and bank holidays)
- Great colleague discounts and deals, saving you money on everyday purchases, utility bills for the home and more
- Retirement savings plan – save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Buy as you earn and Save as you earn share schemes
- Opportunities to get on – take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training to help you achieve the career you want
You will be responsible for
Whilst specific responsibilities will be dependent upon the changing needs of the Tesco business, the following provides an overview of the role’s key responsibilities and measures:
- Have ownership of the information security training and awareness portfolio involving multiple internal / external stakeholders
- Accountability for the performance and adoption of security training globally
- Manages the strategy and roadmap for information security training and awareness globally (general awareness training, phishing, non-tech cyber champions), ensuring it aligns closely with the Tech Security Training and Security & Capability strategic direction
- Support Tesco subsidiaries where required in their general awareness and training programmes
- Communicate vision and strategy of the general security awareness programme with all stakeholders globally
- Identify and drive improvements to the way in which awareness campaigns are run and delivered to all colleagues globally
- Act as the subject matter expert for all general awareness initiatives within the team and globally for all in-country teams
- Ensure quality of all general awareness initiatives and comprehensive metrics to prove success and behavioural improvements
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team to continuously improve the delivery of general security education across the business and maintain good compliance rates.
- Maintain and refresh ongoing security training within all new joiners processes across all channels (office, stores, distribution centres) and globally
- Drive improvements based on robust data-driven decisions and stakeholder feedback
- Continuously keep up to date with changing market knowledge and assess new opportunities for educating colleagues on general security awareness across office, stores and distribution centres
You will need
You’ll need to have demonstrated experience of:
- Experience of defining the training and awareness strategy within a large organisation
- Experience of authoring and delivering computer-based training to a distributed workforce
- Experience of running Phishing campaigns globally
- Articulating a product strategy in terms of consumer and business value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you must be able to articulate complex concepts to a diverse audience.
- Attitude and the aptitude to learn new product area/domain quickly.
- Having proven success in working on unstructured problems, defining hypothesis, creating MVPs, running experiments and analysing results to drive data-driven decisions
- Prioritising and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge and experience of one or more of:
- Product / project management best practice & methodologies
- Security industry
- Retail industry
- Data querying and manipulation
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Willingness to learn
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
Our vision at Tesco is to become every customer’s favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is “Serving our customers, communities and planet a little better every day”. Serving means more than a transactional relationship with our customers. It means acting as a responsible and sustainable business for all stakeholders, for the communities we are part of, and for the planet.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings. We’re committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We’re a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
We have recently announced that we are moving to a more blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. Talk to us about how this can work for you.
Note: Should you be successful in your application, your employment will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date