Festive Colleague - Nights / Twilights - Batley
About the role
It’s the most wonderful time of year, but it’s also our busiest! We need your help. We are recruiting festive colleagues to join us and help give our customers a Christmas to remember.
A festive role means variety, full of everyday challenges. This is a job for doers with no day being the same – but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting. From checkouts to picking orders for home delivery or replenishing the store, you’ll meet great people, learn new skills and be part of a specialist and diverse team where everyone is welcome.
In your interview we’ll go into more detail about the different shifts which you can work around your family and lifestyle commitments.
Upon request you will need to complete an online Right to Work verification process within 7 days, a list of acceptable documents can be found: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/right-to-work-checklist
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date
Please note :
You must be over 18 to apply for this role
This role may close earlier than advertised where exceptionally high volumes of applications are received
You will be responsible for
- Thrive on interaction and being a team player
- Want to learn new skills and gain retail knowledge
- Are willing to go the extra mile for our customers
You will need
- Be a team player who is driven by fantastic customer service
- Thrive on interaction and be willing to go the extra mile for our customers
- Use your communication skills to get to know our customers and serve them with pride