Content Optimization Assistant
The job has expired.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme where you can earn up to 5% of base salary
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- On-site state of the art gym at our Welwyn Campus with discounted “Gympass” membership & free health checks via Nuffield Health
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes – Join our ‘Buy As You Earn’ & ‘Save As You Earn’ share schemes after 3 months service
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service
- Colleague Discounts:
- 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- 10% off One Stop
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile
- 20% off all F&F purchases
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. T&C’s apply
- 25% off Tesco Café
- 50% off complete glasses purchases & free eye tests (other offers available) at Vision Express
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shuttle Bus Service to/from Welwyn Garden City Station to Welwyn Campus
- Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
- Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life’s challenges
- Financial wellness - Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
- Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners
About the role
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Content Optimization Assistant to join the Marketing team at Tesco.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting with the strategic development across our social media platforms, setting and monitoring KPIs and ensuring the team is set up for success in how we are talking to customers across social channels.
This role would suit someone who has strong strategic content marketing experience across a range of channels, particularly social media channels; experience of working with customer behaviours in the retail industry and how they’ve changed over time.
You will be responsible for
- Supporting with the social media strategy and creative best practice for each platform
- Developing clear KPIs and measurement roadmaps for each social platform (including social listening)
- Owning, updating and sharing the Tesco social media playbook with the broader business
- Owning the social media Quarterly Business Reviews and Social Media Business forums
- Working with Affiliates team to develop measurement roadmap for Influencer content.
- Managing agency and platform relationships.
- Developing and supporting with an innovation and test and learn roadmap for all social media platforms
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- Governance, auditing and security management of all social media platforms and accounts
You will need
- Content marketing experience across a range of channels, particularly social media channel
- Experience of working with customer behaviours in the retail industry and how they’ve changed over time
- A keen awareness of developments and trends within social media
- An inquisitive nature and desire to make things better
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.