Product Data Analyst
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme where you can earn up to 5% of base salary
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day rising to 22 days after 12 months (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- On-site state of the art gym at our Welwyn Campus with discounted “Gympass” membership & free health checks via Nuffield Health
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes – Join our ‘Buy As You Earn’ & ‘Save As You Earn’ share schemes after 3 months service
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service
- Colleague Discounts:
- 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- 10% off One Stop
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile
- 20% off all F&F purchases
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. T&C’s apply
- 25% off Tesco Café
- 50% off complete glasses purchases & free eye tests (other offers available) at Vision Express
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shuttle Bus Service to/from Welwyn Garden City Station to Welwyn Campus
- Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
- Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life’s challenges
- Financial wellness - Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
- Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners
About the role
As a Product Data Analyst within the People Transformation team here at Tesco, you will be supporting the delivery of our Workload Management Application to the global business.
This is a great opportunity for someone to showcase their knowledge in SQL where you will translate business requirements and technical details into high quality solutions and business language.
You will be responsible for
- Translating business requirements and technical details into high quality solutions and business language
- Working closely with the engineering team following Agile practises to document requirements and acceptance criteria to deliver the data needs of Workload Labour Models
- Coordinate with other Teams where required to deliver roadmap items.
- Understanding our data sources and the needs of our stakeholders and contributing innovative solutions and ideas to problems
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
You will need
A positive, can-do attitude and a tireless energy to get things right for our customers
- Knowledge of SQL with the ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise way
- A broad knowledge and understanding of the technologies relevant to data platforms and an understanding of common data structures and data modelling would be advantageous
- An understanding of a store retail operation
- Able to analyse and present data in a simple way for our stakeholders
- A basic understand of Labour Modeling desirable
We are supportive of colleagues having conversations with hiring managers about what office presence will look like in the context of the role.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.