Cafe Team Leader
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
10% Tesco Discount, free parking, great work life balance!
About the role
CAFE TEAM LEADER
Cafe Team Leader job in your local Cafe. Join Tesco Family Dining, serving our guests with the best food & drink inside their local Tesco store.
Work flexibly & motivate your cafe team to give the best guest service & smiles when Tesco shoppers pop in for a quick bite to eat or a lovely cup of coffee.
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
You will be responsible for
- Motivate your cafe team to deliver guest service worth recommending!
- Supporting the General Manager & deputise
- Coach your cafe team to smash weekly targets
- Know your Cafe Menu - be prepared to check & challenge all food & drink
- Upsell our delicious extras & drive your team to do the same
- Encourage guests to give online feedback on you, your team & your Cafe
- Help your team to make sure your Cafe stays clean, safe & legal
You will need
- To be 18 years of age or older
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs etc
- Currently Team Leader, F&B Supervisor, Deputy or Assistant Manager
- Understand what makes great service & passionate about it!
- Support & develop teams to always put the guest first
- Warm & engaging personality
- Multi-tasker who loves the buzz of working in a busy local Cafe
Tesco Family Dining started to revolutionise the Supermarket Dining Experience in 2014 when we opened our very first Cafe Re-model. With our trendy look & a menu that has a wide range products including daily, freshly baked goods! Our loyal guests love it & there is a strong appetite for more!
If you have a disability and need any special arrangements as part of the recruitment process please contact us via Caferecruitment@uk.tesco.com