Customer Delivery Driver
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
“A job where you're in the driving seat.”
Our core purpose is to serve Britain’s shoppers a little better every day and being a Customer Delivery Driver you are the first face our customers see.
Whether you are looking for stability, flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the right role for you.
Being a Customer Delivery Driver is hands on, physical and full of variety. No two shifts are ever the same – customer’s look for help in all kinds of different ways.
For most of the day you’ll feel like your own boss, delivering to your customers but with a team of managers and colleagues back at base ready to support you when you need them.
If you can:
• Serve your customer’s with a smile & take care of their deliveries as if they were your own
• Load your van where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy
If you are:
• Calm under pressure
• Able to adhere to the UK Domestic Driving Rules
• Passionate about making a difference for customers and colleagues
All you need is to have a full UK / EU / EEA driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points.
As a delivery driver at Tesco we offer excellent benefits and rewards.
• Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
• 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• 10% discount at One Stop and 25% discount at Tesco Cafe
• Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
• Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
• The Tesco Retirement Savings Plan – save between 4% and 7.5%, and Tesco will match your contribution.
• Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
• Share Schemes – Join ‘Buy As You Earn’ after 3 months, and ‘Save As You Earn’ after 1 year.
Interested? Click on the below location near you to apply:”
Look forward to hearing from you,
About the role
|Days||From time||To time|
Shift Pattern: Various Shifts Available
Play Video - Becoming a Safe, Helpful and Friendly Driver
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.