One Stop - Recruitment Coordinator
This job has been closed.
What’s in it for you
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye Test
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- Pensions Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
About the role
At One Stop we aim to serve our local shoppers a little better every day, with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work. As part of the team you can make a difference to our business by:
- Treating each other how they like to be treated.
- Making things easier.
- Working together as one team.
- Making our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We want you to understand the business inside out, we need you to live and embed our values and build great relationships with the amazing people across our business.
You will be responsible for
- You will work with the Area Managers and People Partners to proactively support their future recruitment needs.
- You will be responsible for the management of Store Support Centre vacancies using effective attraction and selection methods.
- You will be supporting recruiting managers appropriately on the effective methodologies to utilise.
- You will support with building talent pools for hotspot vacancies, ensuring candidates remain engaged.
- You will build positive relationships with all colleagues in the People Team along with other Stakeholders.
- You will ensure relevant trackers and reports are maintained.
- You will process invoices in timely manner.
- You will maintain the engagement of candidates through social media channels ensuring processes are effective and impactful.
- You will develop content to strengthen our employer brand to attract more prospective candidates to our business.
- You will maintain the internal systems and updating elements to reflect internal changes.
- You will always be looking to make the processes and tools better and simpler.
- You will strive to achieve ‘Brilliant basics’ at all times and ensuring SLAs are met.
- You will ensure all interactions offer candidates the very best experience.
- You will always be looking for ideas to improve the experience candidates receive.
- You will maintain a strong external network, understand what’s working in other businesses /sectors, and bring ideas and fresh thinking to your role.
- You will support the broader Resourcing and People Team on projects to improve our ways of working which support the overall People and Business plans.
- You will manage & conduct work activities in such a way as to ensure the safety, health & welfare at work of all colleagues & customers.
You will need
- Advanced Excel / Word / PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Desirable qualifications may include business, management or HR/recruitment qualifications.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Amazing organisational and administration skills
- Be a dedicated team player, who is prepared to help colleagues, but equally able to work on own initiative.
One Stop Stores Ltd is a leading organisation in the UK Convenience Store market, we are owned by Tesco PLC but operated as a separate business.
One Stop is a retail convenience business with over 850 shops and a key focus on being the best store for customers in the neighbourhood. Open 7 days a week
One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers. Since 2003 we have been a subsidiary of Tesco.
With our stores situated throughout England and Wales, there’s sure to be a
One Stop near where you live or work.